1. People and relationships that undermine and hurt you.
2. Negative and critical self-talk.
3. A cluttered and disorganized life and working space.
4. Procrastinating and always running late.
5. Pressure to conform and fit in with the crowd.
6. An unhealthy body and lifestyle.
7. A fear of change, or what’s new and different. (This often results in the “same old- same old”)
8. Working too hard and not making time for things people, activities and hobbies you enjoy.
9. Beauty ads that make you feel inadequate.
10. Accruing too much debt.
11. Dishonesty – in both yourself and others. (This includes in intimate relationships as these are based on a bond of trust.)